- Katrina Fullman is an award-winning filmmaker, artist and educator. She is director of the feature length documentary Unraveled and the documentary shorts Her Appetite and Refuse & Refashion. She is also writer, producer and director of the short fiction film I Touched Gloria. Fullman's work has screened extensively at festivals, galleries and museums including the Whitney Museum of American Art; the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Toronto Lesbian and Gay Film Festivals; the Athens International Film and Video Festival; Women in the Director's Chair; Art in General (New York); The Betty Rymer Gallery (Chicago); and Kino Im Schulz (Cologne). Fullman teaches in the Technocultural Studies Department at University of California Davis and is an Emerging Technologies Specialist at Samuel Merritt University's John A. Graziano Library.
- Jacqueline Gares is a New York-based filmmaker. She is currently the Coordinating Producer for PBS's In the Life series. As a producer, Gares has worked on television specials and documentaries for the History Channel, Food Network, USA Networks, and The GLAAD Media Awards, and served as post-production supervisor for the Daytime Emmys and the Tony Awards. Between 1997 and 2001, she worked for PBS's premiere non-fiction film showcase, P.O.V./The American Documentary, in a variety of roles including Associate Producer. Gares’ short film Remnant won a Telly Award in 1999. Unraveled is her first independent documentary.
Music - Unraveled Soundtrack, composed and performed by Danny Robertson
"Double-Helix Rag,” composed and performed by Tom Loeb
Camera - Jacqueline Gares, Katrina Fullman
- “Tony” Denise Conca, Hope Tucker
Editor - Katrina Fullman, Jacqueline Gares
Animations - Katrina Fullman
Assistant Editors - “Tony” Denise Conca, Scott Magers
Online Editor and Sound Designer - Paul Hill
- Rick Theis, Joseph Fullman, Ken Tucker, Hope Tucker
Unraveled has been funded in part by:
- The Lucius and Eva Eastman Fund.
- Two Community Arts Assistance Program (CAAP) grants from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
- A faculty enrichment grant from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- A Purdue University Research Foundation Faculty Summer Grant.
- The Ohio State University Wexner Center for the Arts, Media Arts Residency Program.